**ORDERS CANNOT BE CHANGED, MODIFIED, OR CANCELED AFTER CHECKOUT*
All returnable items will be processed for STORE CREDIT ONLY. No Exceptions.
• Only One Coupon Code Per Order
How should I send my return back?
- Securely repackage your items in the package you received them in.
- Enclose a copy of the receipt and completed RETURN FORM.
- Please note that shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The cost of the return shipping of 7.00 will be deducted from your refund or store credit. Return shipping costs are currently not reimbursed by Iris Boutique.
How do I return an item?
• Accessories, Jewelry, Hats, Scarves, Leggings, Jeggings, Discounts of 35% off or more, Flash Sales and Clearance Sale items are FINAL and cannot be returned for store credit. All Holiday Items are Final Sale.
• Items MUST still have tags on them. No exceptions. Shoe boxes must be encased in another box to protect it. If you send shoes back with stickers and return labels on the actual shoe box, we will not allow them back. We recommend obtaining a receipt for all shipments and keeping it for your records. Shoe boxes cannot be damaged or they will not qualify for a return.
• Returned items must be unworn and unwashed. Items that appear worn, or that have stains, smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, dog hair or odors, etc will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once it will not qualify for a return.
*Home decor items must be returned unopened in their original packaging. If the seal is open or tag/packaging is removed from home decor items they are not returnable. Damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving merchandise or cannot be returned.
• Merchandise may be returned for ONLINE STORE CREDIT only within 14 days of delivery for the amount paid for the product. Store credit is applied for merchandise only, not shipping and handling since that service was used.
• A store credit will be emailed to the email address on file and applied to your account with us within 5-7 business days after we receive the returned item.
• Please include this return slip AND original invoice when returning an item.
• Colors may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and buyer will pay return shipping in each case.
• If an order is placed prior to receiving the store credit email, we can not refund for that amount. You do need to wait until the store credit is applied to your account to place the order to use this credit.
• If you place an order and do not select to use your store credit, we can not go in and apply it after the fact. We have no way of doing so. If you have any issues with your credit then please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order.
• If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return then you will be responsible to call and pay a return shipping charge of $8.95.
*We will hold non-returnable merchandise for 14 days. After 14 days, the items will be donated to charity.
DEFECTS OR PROBLEMS
* If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact our warehouse within 3 days to inform us of the issue 715-235-3949. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving the item then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage/ defect with your email email@example.com
* We are not responsible for damages to clothing as a result of improper care or handling, or incorrect sizing.
Due to our limited quantities and high demand of our products, we are unable to offer exchanges on any items. We recommend purchasing the item, and then shipping back the returned product so that you do not miss out on the item. Store credit can not be applied to this new order that is placed. Credit will have to then be used for future purchases.
• All returnable items will be processed for STORE CREDIT ONLY. No Exceptions.